Cooperative Parish Sharing
Important Changes to the Cooperative Parish Sharing Program
Over the years the Cooperative Parish Sharing (CPS) has funded hundreds of projects from parish based ESL classes, to community meals, to home repair programs. Due to the decreased support of donor parishes, the merging and strengthening of recipient parishes, and the existence of other Archdiocesan financial assistance programs, CPS has termnated.
Parishes which have hunger related programs are eligible to apply for the Archdiocesan CRS Rice Bowl grant program. Applications can be found here.
If you have questions, please contact Lynn Campbell, Executive Director,
Office for Catholic Social Justice Ministry at (860) 242-5573.
Cooperative Parish Sharing Committee Members
- Deacon Roger Albert – St. Ann Parish, Bristol
- Mr. Darryl Wisneski - Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish, Hamden
- Mrs. Catherine Elia – Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish, Hamden
- Ms. Mary O'Brien – St. Francis of Assisi Parish, New Britain
- Ms. Carmen Ortiz, St. Mary Parish, New Britain
- Deacon Stanley J. Piotrowski, Jr. – St. Gregory the Great Parish, Bristol
- Ms. Carol Sue Schmidt – Corpus Christi Parish, Wethersfield
- Mr. Michael Verrett – Our Lady of Mercy Parish, Plainville
- Attorney Philip S. Walker – St. Peter Claver Parish, West Hartford